Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sissy Spacek and Schuyler Fisk

I was wandering around The Grove today. I had met up with FL for breakfast at Square One (hello brioche french toast with bananas and citrus caramel) and figured I would head there since I was already out.

Not that I am any sort of fasionista, but I thought I would go into the Michael Kors store (the line for "the people" - not the expensive stuff). I got sucked into buying that beautiful orange wool jacket a few weeks ago. And I never pay full retail price...so I thought...maybe there is another little evil goodie waiting for me to splurge...

I knew that someone else was in the store from the clerks reaction. I turned around and noticed Schuyler Fisk. She was talking to someone and then called out, "Mom! Isn't this cute?!"

Of course I knew another lap around the tiny store was necessary. I pretended to be interested in oversized hobo bags I can't afford. And there she was...just a normal little lady with sunglasses on with her hair up in a bun.

That was enough for me. I left to go buy my brownie and croissant.

I know...I ate an hour before.

No comments: