Sunday, December 2, 2007

Walk Hard

I didn't think this was going to be funny. I never turn down free movies...so I went on Friday night. LR invited me to be her plus one at the press screening. And when I hear press screening...I know there will be free candy!!! How did I forget how good gummy bears are?

I was pleasantly surprised. I saw the preview and thought the movie was going to a combination of funny bits and some stretches of blah. I found myself laughing through most of the movie. Lots of the dialogue was so ridiculous in a very clever way. I even laughed at the end of the credits when they had a little surprise.

It was really cool seeing all those improv people pop up in the film too. It was fun trying to spot the other random famous folks through the film. Why is Eddie Vedder so cool and handsome? Try and spot Jack White...And I even liked the music! I found myself tapping my foot along while chomping on my gummy bears.

Fun for the holidays...go check it out!

No comments: