Monday, December 17, 2007

Martin Lawrence & Co

Not a likely bunch of celebs, but I managed to see a string of them on my way to Starbucks on the lot.

First, I saw a few actors coming out of a soundstage exit. Johnny Lee Miller in shorts (wasn't he cold?) and then Richard Schiff (Toby from The West Wing) popped out. They were heading to their trailers, but no one was chatting. Are they friends? Lunch buddies?

Then I was walking down the little avenue to Starbucks when I saw Martin Lawrence joking around with some folks. He wasn't bothered much by the crazy squirrels running around. He jumped into a black SUV. The car seemed a bit too big for someone who wasn't so big...

The last leg of my journey brought Tom Cavanaugh (sp?) from Ed. I don't know what he's working on these days, but he was chatting away on his cell phone looking a bit lost sitting by himself on the curb. I had seen him earlier in the morning wearing some hospital gown under his jacket. Now he was tall in real life!

Too bad I had to go back to work. :(

No comments: