Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ben Stiller

E&G were down visiting last weekend. On Sat, we managed to make it down to Disneyland. I always forget how fun it is during the holidays with everything decorated. Especially the NBX themed Haunted Mansion. I wish we had time for Small World, but I was excited to go on the Buzz Lightyear ride. It's a sad thing when an adult likes a ride b/c you get to shoot lasers at targets for points. I suppose there is a hidden competitive person inside of me...

When we were wandering around the big store in Downtown Disney, DG came over to tell me that he and E had spotted Ben Stiller in the shop. The scary thing is that I didn't hesitate to throw down the shirt I had in my hand to follow them.

He was standing around with some VIP host and his daughter. I don't know why I'm always shocked at how little these stars are. He was tiny. On a good day, he is a few inches taller than me. If I'm being nice, I can give him 5'8". And so little...why were his thighs smaller than mine?!

Of course I forgot about him 2 secs after I saw him b/c DG drew my attention to the softest Eeyore plush. Again, why am I hugging this stuffed animal out in public? So soft...

The trip was complete after I got my grubby little paws on the beignets at from the jazz kitchen restaurant. I love that they dump them in a bag with powered sugar that you can shake up. It's almost like making shake and bake pork chops. Yes...that used to be a signature dish of mine in high school.

No comments: