Thursday, December 6, 2007

Danny Glover

TW and I were walking back from Starbucks today. Another escape trip from work. When we passed by the "Lost" building, we saw the advisor-campaign guy on Rob Lowe's team on Brothers & Sisters. I knew that Rob Lowe must have been nearby...but TW wouldn't wait with me!!!

As we were walking back to the bridge, I noticed this tall man in a dark suit.

DANNY!!!

No, I didn't scream. But I was excited on the inside. He was in Lethal Weapon!!!

I'm still wondering what his deal is. Have you heard him on the show? Why is he speaking so slowly? It's really distracting...it's like watching someone sing off tempo.

Oh well. Maybe a brat pack sighting next time.

And by the way, I was talking to a guy at work about movie prices...those brat pack movies were $4.50 back in my day! The same time period when I paid 35 cents for the T in Boston.

No comments: