Saturday, December 29, 2007

Jason Segel

My friend JG from college came into town on his way to San Diego...to go to Joshua Tree...

I know, a strange way to get there.

After the airport run, we headed to Alegria on Sunset. Although I am in love with the carnitas, I have this lingering addition to the enchiladas suiza. I think I just want a delivery system for that salsa they put on the enchiladas.

In the spirit of "Yes and..." I ordered the honeydew aqua fresca.

Hello heaven. It was so refreshing. So simple and delicious. I didn't care at all that I was getting a major case of brain freeze drinking it all down.

Even though it was school night, I forced myself to take JG to the Dresden. A fun local spot with cheesy / awesome live music.

Staking out some prime real estate at the bar, I saw this guy walk by who looked familiar.

OH MY GOD. It's Marshall from How I Met Your Mother and Freaks and Geeks!!!

JG - I have to go to my car to get my phone so I can call LZ. She loves him!

He was with some friends who looked like typical Los Feliz hipsters. I wasn't sure if they were wearing the hats for function (to stay warm) or to look "cool." I wish he didn't have his shirt open so much...his chest hair was popping out to say hello. I was a bit disappointed after seeing him b/c he seemed like he was more "cool" than "geeky."

And I love geeky. :)

No comments: