Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rod Stewart

SK was visiting this weekend from San Fran. Early on we were remembering when we were complete dorks - but happy carefree dorks - in high school. There is something comforting about being around someone who has known you through various stages in life...and chooses to associate with you despite all of it. :)

Although it's just an area filled with random rich folks and tourists, we decided brunch and some Sprinkles cupcakes were worth the trip to Beverly Hills.

As we were coming around the corner from the parking garage by Starbucks on Beverly Blvd., I noticed this really tall and pretty woman walking past me. I was trying to figure out why she seemed so familiar to me. And then I saw him...Rod Stewart!

I almost bruised SK's arm whipping her around to see him before she missed him. I'm sure she appreciated me screaming into her ear in a forceful whisper...As a good host, I must do what I can to ensure my visitors see celebrities when they visit me in LA.

I still have that 45 of that some from Legal Eagles (before Debra Winger went crazy). Why did I buy Love Touch again?

No comments: