Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mochi and Pinkberry

I was at Century City on Friday afternoon...looking for a new suit for interviews I plan to have sometime in my life. Don't know which company or when...but it's positive thinking in motion.

After a stop at Ann Taylor where that bitch salesperson questioned my presence in the petite section...

"Are you looking for regular or petitie?"

"Petite"

Raised eyebrow and judging head turn...

Bitch.

Of course the sales people thought DG and I were the most disfunctional couple...
"Hurry up. I want to go eat."

"Ok, Ok. Stop yelling at me."

If only they knew our level of intimacy only went as far as discussing the frequency (or infrequency) or our BMs.

DG and I went to Pinkberry after the suit purchasing ordeal. When he offered me a taste, I saw these cute little bits of fun sitting on top of the original flavor treat.

WHAT IS THIS?

Mochi.

Wait...I've never seen it sitting out there. How did you know you could get that?

Oh...they have it in back. It's not on the menu. You have to ask for it.

Now, I feel like I'm part of a secret society. I know of the mochi topping. And it's one that you want every time you get Pinkberry. Trust me.

Next time I go, I'm going to order an original with mochi. Hold the original.

Sometimes one discovery can make your day...

1 comment:

Eton "Flippers" McGee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.